Looking for a quick, tasty comfort food, or want to impress guests with a delicious snack? This recipe for cheesy jalapeno poppers by Kilmeaden Cheese is just the trick. Using ingredients you most likely already have in the fridge, this dish is straightforward, quick and tastes oh-so-good.
Kilmeaden Red Cheddar Jalapeno Poppers
1. Chop jalapenos in half and stuff with grated Kilmeaden Mature Red Cheddar.
2. Put milk and flour into two separate small bowls.
3. Dip the stuffed jalapenos first into the milk then into the flour, making sure they are well coated with each and set aside to dry for 10 minutes.
4. Dip the jalapenos in milk again and roll them through breadcrumbs.
5. Allow them to dry, then repeat to ensure the jalapeno is fully coated.
6. In a medium pan, heat oil to 180 degrees. Deep fry the coated jalapenos 2 to 3 minutes each, until golden brown.
7. Drain on a paper towel and serve with your favourite dip.
Now try: Delicious Avocado & Pork Burgers
Inform | Inspire | Indulge