The Irish Made Awards are back and bigger than ever!
Are you an Irish business owner or entrepreneur creating a beautiful product in Ireland? We want to find the makers, creators, craftspeople and businesses that make buying Irish so great. Whether you’re a sole trader or an SME exporting internationally, if you are made in Ireland, we want to hear from you. The awards will be open to businesses in the following categories, and an esteemed panel of judges will have the hard task of narrowing down the finalists in each category, which will then go to a live vote on www.irishcountrymagazine.ie in June.
• Food & Drink
• The winners and runners-up in each category will feature in a special edition of Irish Country Magazine in October.
• Each of the category winners will receive a once-in-lifetime prize from Kilkenny – the opportunity for their products to be showcased and sold in a Kilkenny store for a minimum of three months*.
• The Overall Winner will have an opportunity to attend Showcase 2020 in the RDS thanks to the Design & Crafts Council of Ireland; and receive an advertising package from Irish Country Magazine.
How to enter:
To enter, send us your pitch telling us why your company or product should win. Email email@example.com by 5pm on 12 June 2019.
Your entry should be no longer than 300 words and must include two high-resolution images. Please include the following details:
• Description of the product/s
• Brief description of how and where they are made
• Price range
• Where it’s available to buy
• Contact details
TERMS & CONDITIONS: No pitch which could, in the promoter’s view, be considered to be offensive, defamatory or plagiarised will be accepted or entered. The honourees will be chosen by a judging panel, the decision of the panel will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Companies nominated may be required to submit further details as part of the judges’ consideration of their nomination. The product/s entered must be made in Ireland.
*Terms & conditions apply. The store will be selected based on the winner’s location, product type, etc. This will more than likely take effect in January 2020 after a degree of consultation and, if needed, mentoring form the Kilkenny team.
Inform | Inspire | Indulge