Why go to a hair salon when you can do it yourself at home? We've got some really useful tips on how you can achieve beautiful Hollywood waves without visiting a professional.
This sleek Hollywood waves look is a glamorous choice for any special occasion that you might have coming up. Paired with a red lip, the retro hairstyle oozes class and sophistication.
Below are seven easy steps to help you achieve a beautiful Hollywood wave hairstyle.
1. Wash your hair as normal and blow dry straight. Add volumizing spray to your hair when it is wet if you wish to add more body to your hair.
2. Part your hair to one side using a comb and make sure that the line is straight.
3. You can use either a curling thong or hot rollers to achieve this look.
4. Separate your hair into five sections and start curling medium sized sections all going in the same direction.
5. Once you’ve curled your whole head, spray a little hairspray to each section.
6. Take a brush and fully comb through the curls. Backcomb a little section of hair on the crown of your head to add more volume. Use flat clips to define the curls more before you do a final spray with a firmer hold hairspray.
7. Sweep one side behind your ear and let the curls fall along your opposite shoulder.
Star products you’ll need:
Image source: Instagram: @lorealhair
Inform | Inspire | Indulge