We love jewellery in Irish Country Magazine towers and so there's nothing more exciting for us than coming across a brilliant new Irish designer making beautiful, sparkly creations. If you're like us, then here are some gorgeous jewellers to follow on Instagram. Expect to find lots of rare gemstones and precious metals - you're welcome!
1. Willow & Clo: Designer Chloe Townsend sources all of her gemstones herself and handcrafts beautiful pieces inspired by nature & storytelling.
2. Aoife O’Mahony Jewellery: Goldsmith Aoife O’Mahony is based in Skibbereen, West Cork. She works with precious metals and gemstones to create elegant and simple designs.
3. Lost Forest Jewellery: Gillian Corcoran makes all of her eco-friendly jewels by hand and the result is quite stunning - gold and silver leaf mixed with real flowers, feathers, moss and shells that she collects around Ireland.
4. Chupi: Hugely popular jewellery brand Chupi is inspired by nature and wilderness. Expect lots of beautiful behind the scenes pics of designer Chupi and her beautiful life.
5. MoMuse: Designer Margaret O'Rourke creates her fine jewellery collection from her store in Dublin. Lots of delicate pieces to lust after here!
6. Bláithín Ennis: This very distinctive line is completely handmade by NCAD graduate Bláithín in her studio in Co Wexford.
7. Taer Jewellery: Designer Aisling is relatively new to Instagram but we are already loving her behind the scenes posts from her work bench and the pics of dog Marty.
8. Poppy & Ivy Studios: Based in Co Waterford, designer Emer O'Neill is inspired by the seaside and beach which you will see in her unique designs.
9. ESL Jewellery: If you're on the hunt for some hand candy then you need to follow this page. Expect lots of ring finger envy!
10. Rionore&Co: Luxury Kilkenny jeweller Rionore recently joined the social media site and we are loving the romantic imagery of brides wearing their jewels.